Plusvital Racing Syrup is scientifically formulated to take the guesswork out of balancing the daily feed ration of the racehorse. The original Plusvital Racing Syrup product, first introduced in 1975, has been recently reformulated to reflect current scientific thinking.
Our revised formulation now contains 30 key vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids that play a vital role in equine nutrition.
The intensive modern training programmes of racehorses require a diet that provides all the key nutrients to combat the stress and to maximise the horse’s athletic potential.
While some of these nutrients come from the normal feed, additional supplementation may be required to meet recommended guidelines. Plusvital Racing Syrup is now one of the most complete multinutrient equine supplements available on the market.
SUMMARY OF KEY FEATURES
- 30 vitamins, minerals, trace elements and amino acids
- Meets and exceeds NRC recommendations.
- Increased Vitamin E to reduce oxidative stress
- Selenium to neutralise free radicals and support the immune system
- Branched Chain Amino Acids and Threonine to support muscle recovery
- Zinc and Biotin to support growth of healthy hoof and hair